WELCOME TO PACK 164 YORKTOWN!
Not a Cub Scout YET? Check THIS Out!
- THE NINE PURPOSES OF CUB SCOUTING
- Positively influence character development and encourage spiritual growth
- Help boys develop habits and attitudes of good citizenship
- Encourage good sportsmanship and pride in growing strong in mind and body
- Improve understanding within the family
- Strengthen boys’ ability to get along with other boys and respect other people
- Foster a sense of personal achievement by helping boys develop new interests and skills
- Show how to be helpful and do one’s best
- Provide fun and exciting new things to do
- Prepare boys to become Boy Scouts